100% of Proceeds to Support Manheim Central Food Pantry & Water Street Mission
PA Classics will be holding our second annual PA Classics 3v3 Summer Soccer Smash tournament on Saturday, August 1st, 2020. This will be a fun day of soccer to help benefit our local community. 100% of proceeds will go to both the Manheim Central Food Pantry and Water Street Mission in Lancaster. Non-perishable food items will also be collected. Last year in addition to all of the food that was donated, we donated over $7000! We hope you will join us!
- Date: Sat, August 1, 2020
- Cost: $100 per team.
- Max roster of 6 players.
- 25 minute games
- 3 Game Minimum
- Boys and Girls U9-U19
- Deadline to Register Team: Sat, July 11, 2020
- Classics Soccer Park: 1461 Lancaster Rd (Rt 72), Manheim, PA 17545
- One parent will need to register the team online
- Entry fee is non-refundable
This event is being sponsored by CapelliSports. CapelliSports has been very generous and is donating shirts for the event to be sold. Event shirts can be purchased onsite for only $10 each.
- Official Roster form must be turned in to PA Classics before the first game. All rostered player must have a parents signature. No players may be added after the start of the first game.
- Players do not need to check in. They can go directly to their field.
- Last year, all referees were volunteers, so that more of the money could go toward charity. This year, we have received a sponsorship allowing us to pay licensed referees.
- All games are at Classics Soccer Park: 1461 Lancaster Rd, Manheim 17545.
- Some of our brackets are round robin and others will have finals. It just depends on the number of teams in each bracket.
- 3 points for a win, 1 for a tie and 0 for a loss. First tie breaker is always head to head. Second tie breaker is goal differential – (maximum of 3 per game), 3 tie breaker is fewest goals allowed. So it is more important to not give up goals as opposed to running up scores. If there are 3 way ties, then you go straight to the second and then 3rd tie breaker.
- We are also accepting non perishable food items to donate to the Manheim Central Food Pantry. You can drop that off by the concession stand.
- CapelliSport is our major sponsor for this event. They have donated tournament shirts for the event, and we will be selling them for $10 each which goes straight to the charity. You can purchase those at the event. So, a big thank you to CapelliSport.
- Please remember to let the kids just play and have fun. This is a charity event, so please restrain from yelling negatively at the referees, coaches and players. We would like to have everyone involved in the event to have a fun experience.