Spring Junior Classics - Manheim:
Who: Boys and Girls, 4-8 yrs.old
The remaining sessions will now be: June 2 (Saturday), June 3, June 10 and June 17.
Time: 4-5 PM
Where: Classics Park
Email firstname.lastname@example.org questions regarding Junior Classics Academy programs.
- Small groups, with ideal player to coach ratio.
- Games/Training sessions designed for maximizing touches with ball, and encouragement to use imagination, and try new games/exercises.
- “Active rest periods”, to maximize time with coaches, and encourage activities that can be done at home with a soccer ball.
- Soccer will be fun for your child, a Pa Classics Jr. Academy priority!
- Each session, players must bring with them a size 3 or 4 soccer ball, shin guards, and water bottle.
- Sneakers or Soccer cleats may be worn.
- Micro Soccer, no scores or standings kept, PA Classics Staff instructed.
- Parents encouraged to watch Pa Classics staff during sessions, and encourage similar exercises at home.