To register a player on to the U16 or U18 Boys Academy team, please submit:
1. US Soccer Development Academy Waiver (both parent AND player must sign and date)
2. color photo (put name on back)
3. copy of health inurance card (if a player does not have health insurance, please let me know)
4. PA Classics medical release (must be notaized)
5. copy of birth certificate or passport (if player did not turn one in to PA Classics last year)
* If a player was born out of the country or was registered in a foreign club, please have him contact club registrar immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. He may need additional paperwork to obtain international clearance before being issued a card.
* If a player’s nationality or citizenship is anything other than United States, please let me know.
Mail all paperwork to club registrar by August 3rd at:
PA Classics Registrar
6058 Bayberry Ave
Manheim, PA 17545